Maintaining Clean Living and Dining Areas is a Tall Task
The living area is your Fort Lauderdale area home is most likely where your family sits together at the end of a long day to watch some TV or just spend time together. With this being said it can often become one of the rooms that never gets the deep cleaning attention that it needs. I am sure you and your family pick up after themselves, but your busy schedule probably doesn’t let you get to the deep cleaning that constant use can require.
When it comes to your living room we can tailor a cleaning schedule that meets your families needs to ensure you guys will be coming back to a clean and comfortable living room to relax and enjoy your time together.
Our Living Room Cleaning Process includes:
- Hand Dusting all areas – the top of all level surfaces, all furniture, and decorative items.
- Floors Vacuumed, swept, and damp mopped.
- Fans and baseboards dusted.
- Cobwebs removed from the corners.
- Mirrors and Glass surfaces streak free cleaned.
- Windowsills and ledges wiped clean.
We know that every living room is as unique as the family that lives in it, and tailor each cleaning service to your specific needs. We will also take care of cleaning blinds, under couches and other furniture, and will address any problem areas your might have.
Let Maid Service Fort Lauderdale handle cleaning your dining room.
Maintaining a clean dining room can sometimes seem like the least important place to spend time cleaning depending on whether you use it every day or just for when friends and family come over to enjoy an evening together. When you use it every day there is a large opportunity for crumbs and spills that come from having dinner together. But, when it is used only for special occasions it can build up dust and grime over time because when you don’t use a room it usually doesn’t make it onto the cleaning checklist. No matter which one is your family you can sit back and trust that Maid Service Fort Lauderdale will make your dining room the peaceful and enjoyable place to enjoy those family meals or special occasions.
If you are concerned about the floors or the flat surfaces in your dining room, there is no need to worry.
Our Dining Room Cleaning Process has you covered:
- By dusting all of the furniture and flat surfaces
- Cleaning and dusting lamps, lamp shades, light fixtures and fans
- Sweeping and Vacuuming and Mopping the floors
- Removing the cobwebs from corners where walls meet walls and walls meet ceilings
- Wiping down Blinds, window ledges and windowsills.
- Cleaning all mirrors and other glass surfaces to a streak free shine.
- Dusting all of the decorative items.